Mac Miller is gearing up to release his coming GO:OD AM album. The Pittsburgh rapper has revealed the tracklist to his third solo project, which is made up of 17 cuts. Appaearances on the LP include Future, Schoolboy Q, Earl Sweatshirt, Chief Keef, Vince Staples, Jhené Aiko, and more.
Peep the tracklist and artwork below. Stay tuned for GO:OD AM to drop on September 18th.
1. Enjoy the View
2. Still Livin
3. Cop The Range (Feat. Vince Staples)
4. Most Dope Family
5. 100 Grandkids
6. Matches 2 (Feat. Ab-Soul)
9. Martini Mac
10. Break The Law
11. Dance (Feat. Chief Keef)
12. Once More (Feat. Future)
13. The Itch (Feat. Da$h, and Earl Sweatshirt)
14. BOO! (Interlude)
15. Lessons (Feat. ScHoolboy Q)
16. Do Your Thing (Feat. Jhené Aiko)
17. Long Day
Catch Mac Miller LIVE in Toronto on Sunday, December 20th inside Sound Academy! Grab tickets below.